Secret x RPG Index du Forum

Secret x RPG Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Samsung Smart Tv Unable To Download Flash Player

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Secret x RPG Index du Forum -> Partie Flood ♥ -> Partie Japon
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
allocher
Nouveaux

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Oct 2016 - 13:51    Sujet du message: Samsung Smart Tv Unable To Download Flash Player Répondre en citant

Samsung Smart Tv Unable To Download Flash Player > shorl.com/provajofrugropru

Samsung Smart Tv Unable To Download Flash Player

a326485f67
(With...Tizen,...its...unlikely...Samsung...even...includes...the...antiquated...Flash...11.1.)...Either...way...that...means...no...Adobe...Flash...updates,...no...how,...for...Samsung...smart...TVsever....Linux...based...devices...such...as...Android...smartphones...and...tablets...were...one...of...them,...Smart...TVs...were...just...another...kind...of...these...devices...(Yes,...a...Smart...TV...is...just...a...glorified...tablet).........Like..Show..0..Likes(0)..Actions..10...Like.Show.0.Likes(0).Actions.9..

To.post.a.reply,.either.reply.to.this.email.or.visit.the.message.page:.Please.note.that.the.Adobe.Forums.do.not.accept.email.attachments..382878Views.Tags:.none.(add).safariContent.tagged.with.safari,.linuxContent.tagged.with.linux,.samsungContent.tagged.with.samsung,.espn3Content.tagged.with.espn3,.32bitContent.tagged.with.32bit,.flashplayer11.2Content.tagged.with.flashplayer11.2,.unabletodownloadContent.tagged.with.unabletodownload,.samsungsmarttvContent.tagged.with.samsungsmarttv,.yumContent.tagged.with.yum.This.content.has.been.marked.as.final..As.paskippy.said.link.is.not.working.anymore,.could.you.send.file.to.me.as.well.[removed.personal.information]Regards,Kris.Like.Show.0.Likes(0).Actions.14..HTML...5...was...too...entrenched...on...mobile...platforms,...said...Adobe....Thanks...in...advance...Like...Show...0...Likes(0)...Actions...38....Like...Show...1...Likes(1)...Actions...36....My...new...TV...has...no...I.r....Re:.How.do.I.update.the.Adobe.Flash.Player.version.on.my.new.Samsung.Smart.TV.paddy06897285.Dec.27,.2015.11:19.PM.(in.response.to.sumeetp28884707).The.link.isn't.working,.can.you.please.email.me.the.zip.file?.[removed.personal.information]..Being...both...mobile-...and...Linux-based...means...that...smart...TVs...cannot...play...web-based...Flash...videobecause...Adobe...gave...up...on...the...Flash...Player...for...Android...and...iOS...mobile...browsers...five...years...ago...and...for...Linux...four...years...ago....And...though...you...would...be...hard-pressed...to...get...one...into...your...pocket,...all...smart...TVs...are...designedhardware...and...software-wisealong...the...lines...of...mobile...devices,...making...them,...in...many...respects,...the...largest...non-touchscreen...tablets...that...money...can...buy....

download and install latest flash playerdownload mx player apk latest version for androiddownload real player 11 updatesadobe flash player free mobile downloadfree cd player download for windows 7s am sa can't download adobe flash playervmware player 32 bit windows 10 downloadhow to download windows media player 11free download divx plus web player for windows 7adobe flash player download for windows 7 x32

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Oct 2016 - 13:51    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Secret x RPG Index du Forum -> Partie Flood ♥ -> Partie Japon Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange